Post-RN BSN (2-Years Degree Program
a. Matric with Science (Biology, Chemistry & Physics as compulsory subjects)
b. Diploma in Nursing
c. Diploma in Midwifery (any Post Basic Specialty for Male in lieu of Midwifery)
- Experience: 01 years as RN
Documents to be submitted:
A candidate, who is eligible for admission, must submit attested copies of the following documents:
- SSC or Equivalent Foreign Qualification Certificate (one copy).
- PNC Registration Card.
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Diploma in Midwifery for Female Candidate.
- Diploma in any Specialty for Male Candidate.
- CNIC/Form B of the Candidate (Two copy).
- CNIC of Father/Spouse/Guardian (one copy).
- Eight Recent Passport Size Color Photographs.
- NOC from Employer / Experience Certificate from Employer.
- FF Employees to provide Service Certificate duly Signed / Certified by the Relevant FF Authority.
Photocopy of Domicile.
- It does not include the final year project, examination fees, and any traveling fees.
- All documents / transcripts will be checked at the time of admission.
- Any incorrect/false information submitted by the applicant or any attempt to hide information will lead to disqualification of the candidate.