Office Administration keeps track of day-to-day activities that are related to financial planning, record keeping & billing, personnel, physical distribution and resources, within an institute .
Currently the Admin office look after the following activities.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to college policies
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Managing agendas for upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Leave Management
- Application Processing
- Student Record Management
- Memos and Circulars
- Demand Notices
Engr. Zaafar Mehmood
Mr. Adnan Ali