Library at Swedish College of Engineering and Technology was initially housed in a renovated hall with an area of about 2760 square foot. Library collection has risen to 15,000 books with 1000 titles. Library services are being offered at New Engineering Block. In its immediate plans, SCET Library aims to add 5,000 international and local book titles along with 15 journal titles per year over the next 3 years. Access to digital databases including IET digital library, McGraw Hill collections, Springer Link, Taylor & Francis Journals, Wiley Blackwell etc.is in process.
Library has designed herself number of objectives to wider horizon of services.
- To get all information relevant to our College community then analyse and store it in a way that is preserving and easy to retrieve when demanded
- To provide required information in a useful manner.
- To act as expeditor in provision of latest education and research related extended services for grooming of human capital of College.
- To be pivotal in College by acquiring and disseminating latest knowledge and information through effective acquisition and dissemination encompassing all the faculties and allied services and departments of College.
- To continually develop College library, collection and resources, services and facilities through periodic interaction with library advisory board, soliciting feedback from College students and faculty.
The Library will remain open daily from 09:00 am. To 04:00 pm. (Except on Saturdays/Sundays and Gazetted Holidays)
Friday Prayer Break: 12:45 PM to 01:45 PM.