Generic BSN Nursing – 4 Years Degree ProgramThe Bachelor of Science in Nursing is 4 years degree program and aims to train graduates to provide safe, competent and compassionate nursing care grounded in theory and professional standards. The curriculum is based on the concepts of relational practice, leadership, critical nursing inquiry and ethics of care. Courses are taught in the College’s Allied Sciences Center, a specialized learning facility equipped with high-tech labs and computerized human patient simulators.
- Matric Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects)
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with 50% marks minimum (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects)
- Age Limit: 14-35 Years
- Gender Ratio: Open merit
Merit Determination Formula
- Weightage: FSc 80% + Test 20%
Documents to be submitted:
A candidate, who is eligible for admission, must submit attested copies of the following documents:
- SSC or equivalent foreign qualification certificate (Two copies).
- HSSC or an equivalent foreign qualification certificate (Two copies).
- SSC Result Card (Two copies)
- HSSC Result Card (Two copies)
- CNIC/Form B of the candidate (Two copies).
- CNIC of Father/Spouse/Guardian (one copy).
- Eight Recent Passport Size color Photographs.
- FF Employees to provide service certificate duly signed / certified by the relevant FF authority.
- Photocopy of Domicile.
- It does not include the final year project, examination fees, and any traveling fees.
- All documents / transcripts will be checked at the time of admission.
- Any incorrect/false information submitted by the applicant or any attempt to hide information will lead to disqualification of the candidate.