Skip to content
- The Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) is to be
headed by the Deputy Director reporting directly to Principal. He is
to be the correspondent with the outside bodies.
- QEC is responsible for promoting the all stake
holders that the quality and standards of the award of degrees.
- QEC is responsible for the review of quality
standards and the quality of teaching and learning in each subject area.
- QEC is responsible to conduct Industry Advisory
Board meeting annually.
- QEC is responsible for defining clear and
explicit standards as points of reference to the reviews to be carried out. It
should also help the employees to know as to what they could expect from
- QEC is responsible to ensure that the college’s
quality assurance procedures are designed to fit in with the arrangements in
place nationally for maintaining and improving the quality of Higher Education.
- Annual monitoring and evaluation including
program monitoring, faculty monitoring, and student’s perception.
- Departmental review Reports
- Student feedback Performa’s
- Employer feedback Forms
- Subject review Reports
- Institutional assessment Reports
- Continual Quality Improvement Report of all the Programs