Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) 2-Years Diploma
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Diploma program is of two academic years leading to the eligibility for license as CNA. The program is recognized by the Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad and it is affiliated with Nursing Examination Board, Lahore.
It is designed to gain knowledge and skills needed to perform as certified nursing assistant and acquire hands-on experience helping patients with daily life activities at primary, secondary and tertiary levels under supervision
Note: This course is for female only. Formerly this course was titled as Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Qualification: Applicant must meet one of the following academic level
- F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) with 45% Marks minimum (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects)
- Matric (Science) with 45 % Marks minimum (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects)
- Matric (Arts) with 50% Marks, FA with 50% Marks
Age Limit: 14-35 Years
Documents to be Submitted:
- 04 attested copies of Intermediate / Matric Marks Sheets
- 04 attested copies of Intermediate / Matric Certificates
- 04 attested copies of Domicile of candidate
- 04 attested copies of CNIC / B-form of candidate
- 08 photographs
- Marital Status: Unmarried or married both are allowed
- Duration of Course: Two (02) years (24 months)
- Student Records: Students must receive marks sheet at the completion of course, the transcripts can be given to all students who successfully complete the courses.
- It does not include the final year project, examination fees, and any traveling fees.
- All documents / transcripts will be checked at the time of admission.
- Any incorrect/false information submitted by the applicant or any attempt to hide information will lead to disqualification of the candidate.