BS Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) 4-Years Degree Program
Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology is a four-year program that aims to train students in the basic Medical Laboratory Techniques used in Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, Blood bank, Microbiology and Histopathology laboratories.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) with Pre-Medical or equivalent with 50% marks
- SCPAHS recognized/valid aptitude test (NAT / MDCAT).
Documents to be submitted:
A candidate, who is eligible for admission, must submit attested copies of the following documents:
- SSC or equivalent foreign qualification certificate (Two copies).
- HSSC or an equivalent foreign qualification certificate (Two copies).
- SSC Result Card (Two copies)
- HSSC Result Card (Two copies)
- CNIC/Form B of the candidate (Two copies).
- CNIC of Father/Spouse/Guardian (one copy).
- Eight Recent Passport Size color Photographs.
- Photocopy of Domicile.
- It does not include the final year project, examination fees, and any traveling fees.
- All documents / transcripts will be checked at the time of admission.
- Any incorrect/false information submitted by the applicant or any attempt to hide information will lead to disqualification of the candidate.