BS Computer Science (BSCS) 4-Years Degree Program
Students take a core of computer science courses that provide a solid foundation for advanced work. Building on this base, students explore a variety of specializations from 6th semester onward. In addition, students develop a broad appreciation for computer applications and the effects of computers on society via program electives, general education courses, and various free electives, which can be used to complete minors.
- FA/FSc/ICS/I.Com with any one of the following subjects: Computer Science / Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Physics / Commerce, DAE, A-Level or equivalent with 50% marks
- SCET recognized / valid aptitude test (NAT / ECAT).
Documents to be submitted:
A candidate, who is eligible for admission, must submit attested copies of the following documents:
- SSC or equivalent foreign qualification certificate (Two copies).
- HSSC or an equivalent foreign qualification certificate (Two copies).
- SSC Result Card (Two copies)
- HSSC Result Card (Two copies)
- CNIC/Form B of the candidate (Two copies).
- CNIC of Father/Spouse/Guardian (one copy).
- Eight Recent Passport Size color Photographs.
- Photocopy of Domicile.
- It does not include the final year project, examination fees, and any traveling fees.
- All documents / transcripts will be checked at the time of admission.
- Any incorrect/false information submitted by the applicant or any attempt to hide information will lead to disqualification of the candidate.