BS Artificial Intelligence (BSAI) 4-Years Degree Program
The Bachelor of Artificial Intelligence (AI) will equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to design, develop, and evolve software solutions that harness the latest advances in artificial intelligence (AI). The BS AI program enables students to get hands-on experience, developing AI-driven software solutions with the support of state-of-the-art research labs under the guidance of world-class faculty. We transform students into leaders who accept challenges, solve complex problems, fulfill industry expectations and yield a cross-cutting research environment.
The curriculum of the BS(AI) program includes coursework in computing, mathematics, automated reasoning, computational modeling, machine learning, vision, artificial intelligence, case studies, knowledge representation, reasoning, artificial neural networks, and natural language processing. The BS AI program enables our students to solve problems in society, the healthcare domain, agriculture, business, better governance, transportation, e-commerce, and education.
- FA/FSc/ICS/I.Com with any one of the following subjects: Computer Science / Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Physics / Commerce, DAE, A-Level or equivalent with 50% marks
- SCET recognized/valid aptitude test (NAT / ECAT).
Documents to be submitted:
A candidate, who is eligible for admission, must submit attested copies of the following documents:
- SSC or equivalent foreign qualification certificate (Two copies).
- HSSC or an equivalent foreign qualification certificate (Two copies).
- SSC Result Card (Two copies)
- HSSC Result Card (Two copies)
- CNIC/Form B of the candidate (Two copies).
- CNIC of Father/Spouse/Guardian (one copy).
- Eight Recent Passport Size color Photographs.
- Photocopy of Domicile.
- It does not include the final year project, examination fees, and any traveling fees.
- All documents / transcripts will be checked at the time of admission.
- Any incorrect/false information submitted by the applicant or any attempt to hide information will lead to disqualification of the candidate.