BS Software Engineering (BSSE) 4-Years Degree Program
The SCET has proactively been playing its role in producing knowledgeable and proficient computer science students. Software development has increasingly been gaining importance in our daily life activities: education, health, communications, manufacturing, banking and finance, transportation, journalism, infotainment, agriculture, and smart communities. Consequently, the software development market has grown rapidly in size and application, and now amounts to billions of dollars annually pouring into the industry worldwide.
Software Engineering is the application of a systematic, disciplined, and quantifiable approach to the design, development, operation, and maintenance of software systems. It is the practice of designing and implementing large, reliable, efficient, and economical software by applying the principles and practices of software engineering. To meet the challenging requirements of today’s software (systems and applications), specialized individuals are required, trained specifically in the latest software development skills. In order to meet the above-mentioned needs, a four-years bachelor’s degree program, Bachelor of Science Software Engineering (BSSE) is the need of the hour. The proposed Engineering Department at SCET aims to train students in all aspects of the software development life cycle, from specification through analysis and design to testing, maintenance and evolution of software products.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) with Pre-Medical or equivalent with 50% marks
- SCET recognized/valid aptitude test (NAT / ECAT).
Documents to be submitted:
A candidate, who is eligible for admission, must submit attested copies of the following documents:
- SSC or equivalent foreign qualification certificate (Two copies).
- HSSC or an equivalent foreign qualification certificate (Two copies).
- SSC Result Card (Two copies)
- HSSC Result Card (Two copies)
- CNIC/Form B of the candidate (Two copies).
- CNIC of Father/Spouse/Guardian (one copy).
- Eight Recent Passport Size color Photographs.
- Photocopy of Domicile.
- It does not include the final year project, examination fees, and any traveling fees.
- All documents / transcripts will be checked at the time of admission.
- Any incorrect/false information submitted by the applicant or any attempt to hide information will lead to disqualification of the candidate.