BS Cosmetology and Dermatological Sciences has a Vision of Skin Care for all ages to achieve excellence in skincare by educating skin care experts having relevant knowledge, skills and attitudes to take care of skin in all age groups though interactive teaching, hands on practice on modern equipment and activates for intellectual development. At the end of this four year program, graduates will be able to perform their role as:
- Cosmetic scientist: Consultants and team leader in pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry regarding production, quality assurance, marketing and research of skin care products.
- Cosmetologist: Guide clients regarding skin care and perform non-invasive cosmetics procedures independently.
- Physician associate: Work with Dermatologist as part of a skin care team, in patient management and invasive procedures
- Academician: pursuit an academic career in health sciences undergraduate program
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) with Pre-Medical or equivalent with 60% marks
- KFUEIT recognized/valid aptitude test (KFAT / NAT / MDCAT)