Community Midwife (CMW) 1.5 – Years Diploma
This is two years diploma program, leading to practice as a Registered Midwife (RM). The CMW diploma program has been designed for training rural females as midwives who can provide maternal and newborn care to women and children of their communities. Rural females meeting the CMW eligibility criteria enter into this program through formal selection process.
- Qualification: Matric (Art or Science) with 40% marks.
- Age Limit: 14-40 Years
Documents to be Submitted:
- 04 attested copies of Matric Certificates
- 04 attested copies of Domicile of candidate
- 04 attested copies of CNIC / B-form of candidate
- 08 photographs (Passport Size)
- Marital Status: Unmarried or Married both are allowed
- Duration of Course: Two (1.5) years (18 months)
- Student Records: Students must receive marks sheet at the completion of course, the transcripts can be given to all students who successfully complete the courses.
- It does not include the final year project, examination fees, and any traveling fees.
- All documents / transcripts will be checked at the time of admission.
- Any incorrect/false information submitted by the applicant or any attempt to hide information will lead to disqualification of the candidate.