The objectives of the SCN are to:
- Function as an effective leader, role model, and supporter for clients in clinical practice.
- Accommodate knowledge of theory and research in advance nursing areas.
- Accurately investigate issues relevant to advanced nursing education and nursing practice.
- Appraise personal achievements, professional growth and excellence in nursing field.
- Establish conducive teaching, learning and working environment within the campus.
- Arrange professional programs such as seminar, workshop, and debate for bringing a positive change in the learning.
- Recognize the continue need for learning of students, faculty members through ongoing education and self-evaluation.
- Produce skilled nurses to reduce the hardship of diseases in existing health care system in Pakistan.
- Contribute to the development of scientific base in nursing by participating in research to advance the practice of nursing.