BS Chemistry 4-Years Degree Program
Chemistry is the science of the structure, properties and reactions of matter. It is both a basic science, fundamental to an understanding of the world we live in, and a practical science with an enormous number and variety of important applications. Knowledge of chemistry is essential to understand biology and biochemistry and certain aspects of geology, astronomy, physics, and engineering.
The Swedish College of Pharmacy & Allied Health Sciences also offers a four-years BS Chemistry degree program 2023. The most important motivation for concentration in Chemistry is an intrinsic interest in the subject. The course offered in Chemistry is designed according to the scheme of studies approved by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan so as to meet the national and international standards.
The curriculum offered at the Swedish College of Pharmacy & Allied Health Sciences has the benefit of a flexible curricular program capable of preparing participants for advance studies in Chemistry as well as careers in teaching and research institutes. Research is the key to success in this dynamic world today. The College encourages students to participate in the research projects, and provide them with possible facilities and guidance.
The BS Chemistry program provides an uplifting nurturing environment that facilitates and stimulates the active and explorative learning of Chemistry to the students. Chemistry is a stepping stone to a wide variety of job opportunities. The ability of chemist to manipulate atoms and molecules into complex shapes almost unique among the sciences. Nowadays chemistry is a foundation stone of modern science. While looking for a widespread and interesting career, chemistry is at the heart of all the important fields.
Graduates of this program can expect promising careers in the following roles and fields:
- Chemical Technician
- Academic Researcher
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) with Pre-Medical or equivalent with 50% marks
- A-Levels, FSc or Intermediate with Chemistry with minimum 50% marks and no 3rd division in Matriculation.
- SCPAHS recognized/valid aptitude test (NAT / MDCAT).
Documents to be submitted:
A candidate, who is eligible for admission, must submit attested copies of the following documents:
- SSC or equivalent foreign qualification certificate (Two copies).
- HSSC or an equivalent foreign qualification certificate (Two copies).
- SSC Result Card (Two copies)
- HSSC Result Card (Two copies)
- CNIC/Form B of the candidate (Two copies).
- CNIC of Father/Spouse/Guardian (one copy).
- Eight Recent Passport Size color Photographs.
- Photocopy of Domicile.
- It does not include the final year project, examination fees, and any traveling fees.
- All documents / transcripts will be checked at the time of admission.
- Any incorrect/false information submitted by the applicant or any attempt to hide information will lead to disqualification of the candidate.